30 March 2007

Our first post!


This is us. We are Dawn and Jon. This blog will be a way for us to keep in touch with each other, as well as with those we love. We hope you enjoy what we share.
Dawn and I began as an exchange of emails on match.com. We were both miserable being alone and we had both been through major trauma in our personal lives. I (Jon) started things by emailing Dawn. I liked her profile. We spoke on the phone...Lordy, if I didn't have to go to work we would have talked all night. I loved her voice and her sense of humor, and was amazed that, having never met, we had an easy give and take...we exchanged a few more emails and met for lunch at Fox&Hound on 13 July, 2006. I found Dawn captivating...her own self...a strong self...a survivor! The date lasted for about six hours. I surprised her with a gift...a stuffed bear...and was so happy when she agreed to see me again. I'll let Dawn tell you her side of the story...if she cares to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: